Announcement: The Bowman Writes Magazine deadline to turn in your child’s work has been extended to Friday, April 26, 2019. Please reach out to email@example.com for any further clarifications or questions.
No School – April Vacation
April 15-19, 2019
April 22-26, 2019
- Marker Monday: Recycle markers by bringing them to your classroom to be collected by Mr. Curhan’s students. Recycle pens, mechanical pencils, plastic tape dispensers by dropping them off in the bin in the lobby, side door, and at rolling car dropoff. See details here.
- Textile Tuesday: Repurpose clothing, linen, shoes, stuffed animals. Drop off textiles in the Baystate bin in the front parking lot. See details here.
- Walking Wednesday: Reduce your fuel usage by walking or biking to school.
- Throwback Thursday: Recycle plastic bags and plastics films. Drop them off in the bin in the lobby, side door, and at rolling car dropoff. See details here.
- Food Container Friday: Reuse – Bring snacks, lunch, drinks in reusable containers.
Wednesday, April 24, 2019, 7pm
Coffee with the Counselors
Thursday, April 25, 8:45am in the Bowman Library
Teacher Appreciation Week
May 6-10, 2019
We have an exciting week planned for our teachers from goodies to potluck breakfast and lunch. We invite parents to show their appreciation and make this possible – please SIGN UP to help now!
Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 7pm
Passport to the World Celebration
Thursday, May 30
All-School Field Day
Wednesday, June 12
Please Join the Bowman PTA!
Sign up for membership now! We have new membership levels and new swag items for the 2018-19 school year. Sign up now! There’s still swag left.
As parents, one of the best things we can do to support our children’s education is to get involved at school. We realize that not everyone has the time and flexibility to volunteer, but simply contributing to the PTA by purchasing a membership helps ensure that we can continue to provide programs aimed at enriching Bowman’s amazing educational experience.
Please join, or renew your membership and help us make this year the best year yet for Bowman!