For the latest on the Renovation Project at Bowman, click here to see regular updates posted on the Bowman Elementary School site by Dr. Mary Antón-Oldenburg.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Key Points of the Building Plan Include:
– Upgrade or replacement of electrical, telephone, school wide PA system, as well as the addition of a code compliant fire sprinkler system
– New HVAC system with high efficiency boilers and partial cooling
– Universal accessibility (improvements to handicap access)
– Replacement of Bowman’s roof and windows
– Redesign of central core offices: moving main office to front entry hallway, resulting in increased security and accessibility to staff for visiting guests
– Four additional classrooms to accommodate increased enrollment and more small group instructional space; repair of existing modular classrooms.
Support Our Schools. Support Our Future.